View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Annie

I can't claim to know you as I have only posted a few times but I have been a 'reader' of this site since I was diagnosed last May. You in particular have helped so many people with your knowledge and encouragement and certainly I have learned so much from your posts.

A couple of weeks ago it was noticed that you hadn't popped up with your usual helpful posts and a thread was started enquiring if you were ok, then back you came - up and running again !

I can't offer you any advice on how to deal with what you are going through, I and many others in maybe not such a sad place as you are at the moment have been brought so low with this condition that you wonder what the point of things are, but you are such a positive person and I know that deep down you have the strength to beat it. It is presumptuous of me to speak for others on this site as they can all be relied on to speak for themselves but we do all wish you every ounce of support that we can muster and pray you get over this very difficult period.

Luv Lynne
lynned0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (03-02-2013), rach73 (02-28-2013)