View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I guess the only thing that keeps me going is "hope." I hope scientists will figure out how to conquer Myasthenia Gravis. I hope that not everything that I love will be taken from me. I hope that I have a future. I hope that tomorrow I'll feel better than today.

Don't get me wrong sometimes I forget to hope and feel imprisoned in my own body. I constantly have to remind myself that there's always a chance that things will get better. I have to believe this. I need to believe this.

Hope is the only reason I've made it this far in my life. Beyond MG, I've suffered many trials in my life which might have destroyed me if it weren't for hope. Childhood abuse, abandonment, spousal abuse, being a single parent of four daughters and working several jobs at a time to survive.

I know there are some who have gone through more trials than I have and I've seen them survive through hope and I'm sure you have some hope too, but maybe you're like me and need to be reminded that hope exists.

I hope this helps...
Quandry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (03-02-2013), cait24 (02-28-2013), pingpongman (02-28-2013), rach73 (02-28-2013), southblues (02-28-2013)