View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks for this Mark

Mark,
Thanks for this. The link to the video was great. Yeah we look good but we are not good. My mom always says that she thinks that is why I was denied disability because I look too good. I have been very sick for a long time though. To me, I don't look good. I can see the toll this has taken. Black under my eyes etc. I guess others don't notice, they are only changes we can see.
Thanks again this was helpful and I am trying to get a good vitamin plan going. I pretty much have to use what is here in the house as I am broke and can't afford to go buy the kinds I need.
Hope you are all having a good day or hour or minute.
Love,
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
Brain patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote