View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Aww Annie, I was so busy trying to figure out my mom and remember all my journey that I didn't read anything else...so sorry...you are such an angel.

One thing I have done is read Dr. Mercola, Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Carolyn Dean and Mike Adams natural news. I am always looking for a better way to eat, better vitamins, things to make me sleep better.

One thing I started and I know everyone will say...that's not safe but I do think it might be for some. I read that we are all very deficient in magnesium. So, one day I tried some Epsom Salt in the bath and yes I did feel very weak the first time but made sure my husband was around. Then I did it a couple of times with more salt in the bath. I started to feel a little stronger each time and now I put 1 to 2 cups in almost every night and try to soak for 20 minutes. After I started this, I found I could ride a bike for the first time in years. Dr. Dean who is the expert said it is the intravenous mag we have to worry about.

The other thing I do every night is drink one cup of chamomile tea with 1 teaspoon of organic tart cherry juice. It relaxes and gives you melatonin all in one.

Tomorrow when I am fresh, I will think of other things...hang in there...I know you are a fighter! And you know you are loved

See you in the morning
Llonghair is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (03-02-2013), cait24 (03-01-2013), rach73 (03-01-2013)