View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sammy, so sorry you are feeling bad...here are some things that helped me get better besides mega vitamins and going dairy and sugar free. And whatever you do Don't do any fake synthetic sugars. I copied this from my other post and hope it helps

One thing I have done is read Dr. Mercola, Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Carolyn Dean and Mike Adams natural news. I am always looking for a better way to eat, better vitamins, things to make me sleep better.

One thing I started and I know everyone will say...that's not safe but I do think it might be for some. I read that we are all very deficient in magnesium. So, one day I tried some Epsom Salt in the bath and yes I did feel very weak the first time but made sure my husband was around. Then I did it a couple of times with more salt in the bath. I started to feel a little stronger each time and now I put 1 to 2 cups in almost every night and try to soak for 20 minutes. After I started this, I found I could ride a bike for the first time in years. Dr. Dean who is the expert said it is the intravenous mag we have to worry about.

The other thing I do every night is drink one cup of chamomile tea with 1 teaspoon of organic tart cherry juice. It relaxes and gives you melatonin all in one.

Any questions...just ask
Llonghair is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sammy (03-01-2013)