Old 03-01-2013, 09:21 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default So Beautifully Written

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
Abbie I cant help but put on the shoes and well my oldest has same birthday March 8th she will turn be 22 .
i cant say I know whats its like but I have a best friend and both parents and others I miss too.I am sorry for such a loss. I have a platter my mom gave to me when I moved into my own place long time ago it was my dads and on days i miss him I get the platter out and serve food or bread or somethng on it cake ya know whatever and it makes me feel like hes near. my mom i have some of her cloths a couple blankets and lots of other things. so maybe even tho it is gonna be a rough next couple months try to smile on her birthday she would want to see you and others smile even if tears flow .. good memories and a smile is how a hope it ends and is what I hope lasts the longest. ya know since my best friend took her life I have been going month by month ..its 8 months yesterday and each month that day sometimes the whole week is hard I dont know why but I relate Abbie I really do Hugs Abbie stay strong I know you are a roughie toughie
Prayers and hugs to the room ,readers

PEACE
BMW p.s. the moon is always beautiful alffemom :
Touched my soul. Beautiful
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (03-01-2013), Alffe (03-02-2013), Lara (03-16-2013)