View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 10:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Im still hurting today, no doubt remains from yesterday. But my mother is thoroughly angry with this neurologist. Everything she said was contradictory to everything we've ever been told by any other doctors. She sounded like a total idiot. I'm just glad that, in a couple weeks, my nice and helpful neurologist will be back. So I can get an actual treatment plan. But hopefully I will be fine in a couple days:hug:

They think I'm faking to get out of school. But for wat? To go to the hospital, that's wat we always do, because we have to get a note. And then I miss even more of my day
and don't get home till late, after being poked and prodded for hours at the hospital. Why would someone do that, miss school just to stay even later and be even more bored at a doctor's office? Personally, I find it highly offensive. An insult to my character. Not only that , this disorder has caused me to show weakness to strangers in public. A hatred of mine. Crying in public, not a weakness to cry but I think you should be able to hold it in in public. But I hit my maximum pain threshold yesterday, it wasnt possible not too... Thank you, just being here is a great help!:hug:

:grouphug:
HunterS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
katmae (03-01-2013)