View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 10:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Water willow,
Yes I just had blood taken as well as my dad to try and establish a genetic link between our illness's. Yes I am a mess. I have been going through a Neuropsychological evaluation and am still doing more testing on March 11th. I am hopeful that I may be able to find more answers and where I need to go from here for treatment. This lady I am going to is very good and is looking at all my medical records and the whole picture. So I am hopeful. I will let you know what I find out. The Clonazepam is really helping me and my dad with the sleep disorder. I know what you mean about day time sleepiness but I have severe anxiety so it is good for me.
Hope you are doing well today.
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
Brain patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote