View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain patch View Post
Water willow,
Yes I just had blood taken as well as my dad to try and establish a genetic link between our illness's. Yes I am a mess. I have been going through a Neuropsychological evaluation and am still doing more testing on March 11th. I am hopeful that I may be able to find more answers and where I need to go from here for treatment. This lady I am going to is very good and is looking at all my medical records and the whole picture. So I am hopeful. I will let you know what I find out. The Clonazepam is really helping me and my dad with the sleep disorder. I know what you mean about day time sleepiness but I have severe anxiety so it is good for me.
Hope you are doing well today.
Brain
Hi, good to hear from you and so glad that you are getting more opinions. Today for me has been pretty good, for me lol. Last weekend was a different thing though, I could hardly seperate/dispel my dreams from reality and struggled to waken at all on Sunday. Never had it so vivid, I was exhausted. My General Practitioner has written to the neurologist to ask him to speed up my review. At the moment the NHS appears to be in an almost crisis and it has been months overdue. I am going to talk to him about the clonazapam. It is the first time I have really felt like giving up. But today is another day and we just have to try and focus on the best bits.
Let me know if you get any answers. I have sent a saliva sample off to 23andme to see if anything is flagged up.
waterwillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote