View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricahelp View Post
Yes, 9 months. It has gotten better than it was in the first few months. Daily activities are getting easier to do, but it took me a good 6-7 months before I felt I got to that point. There doesn't seem to be a specific amount of time it lasts, I think it differs from person to person. But it doesn't seem uncommon for it to last ~6+ months. Aah! That just seems like a crazy amount of time to adjust but apparently lyrica was really destructive to my body and it is taking a long time for me to adjust.
everybody around me, all my friends, family say, that I need to get up, and do stuff. even though I feel really rough and beaten up, i feel I'm aching from the inside, and I'm exhausted... should I really go out and meet friends and stuff? will this make it better? should I try and drink alcohol? should I force myself to do things, or is it better to stay at home. will it make it worse? I always feel that mentally it helps to try and live my life normally, but physically I don't have the energy, and everything in my body hurts real bad. I don't want to stay at home all the time, because that will lead to depression, and I'm very impatient. Everybody around me is saying that I should do stuff, but I feel really harsh pain. I know with my mind what I want to do, I just feel really really sick physically for it.
It feels ****** hopeless that nobody really know what kind of condition this is.
Because I never know where it leads. If I go out for like 2 hours, and do stuff in the city, I get really worn out, and feel exhausted to the point where I have to rest. But what if I didn't rest? what if I forced it from that point? would I eventually die? or end up in hospital? what can this condition REALLY do to me? can it do real harm, or its just symptoms? Because I never force myself over THAT point, where I feel, it's better for me to lay down and rest. Should I do that? I mean i don't have any kind of difference in my blood tests, no real illness, what if I just forced myself to do everything normally? would I end up in hospital?

These are the things that are bothering me, and I don't really know the answers to them. If I stay home, and don't do anything I will get ****ing depressed, and angry at myself, but If I go out I get exhausted and my symptoms get worse.

I try to fight my way out of this, but it seems like everything I try fails.
Please help if you experienced anything like this!
marcellb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (03-04-2013), spiritscript (03-21-2013)