View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 04:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Arm chair travel, L@@K!

Last summer we traveled from Oregon, down to Mexico border, then back up to Oregon, then up into Hope Cananada.
We found this awesome garden called Minter Gardens.
Thought a few of you would enjoy seeing some of this thru the lens of our camera. Enjoy!
PS...this summer we're staying home! I will NOT be traveling with my 8 yo grand daughter that many miles again any time soon!
Are we there yet? At least she loved watching DVD's in the back seat when the road got too long. (I had monitors installed in each head rest...works out great! I can watch a different movie or play station)...the only place I allow such activity...think children benefit from NOT playing with media toys!
gas prices were a killer...few places were nearly $5 per gallon! Yikes....we drive a gas hog too! but after my head on collisions....I wont get in a smaller car than my double cab Tundra truck! Yes, I'm melting the ice caps by contributing to global warming...but tell me....what caused them to melt thousands years ago before we drove those SUV'S? Snowmobiles? Ha! I don't get it!
I'm clueless!
Blessings, cheryl
Attached Thumbnails
Arm chair travel, L@@K!-img_3216-jpg   Arm chair travel, L@@K!-img_3065-jpg   Arm chair travel, L@@K!-img_3071-jpg   Arm chair travel, L@@K!-img_3075-jpg   Arm chair travel, L@@K!-img_3081-jpg  

Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!

Last edited by crytears; 05-07-2007 at 05:53 PM.
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote