View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Ginnie:

I try and do something nice for others every day. Find something nice to say about what someone is wearing, just doing something NICE for another person. And I remember way back when BEFORE I had my Kindle Fire. I would meet people and their IPADS. I knew NOTHING about tablets, smart phones, capacitative screens, etc. NOTHING.!! But I wanted to learn. I would be at breakfast, someone would come in with their laptop (way before I got mine) I would want to learn SOMETHING about it and I would say "mind if I ask you something"? and their tone always told me "NO". People don't want to help others. I have no idea why.

So when my sister in law got me this kindle fire (I had previously bought some $69.00 tablet) which I cut my teeth on, well, I had MUCH to learn.

I didn't know how to use the keyboard, what the heck the app store was about, I didn't have a clue about tablets.

So I have an online buddy (who is a sprouter like I am). You DO know that I sprout my food right? Well, she is a computer whiz and knows all things tablets. I would make videos, send them to her with all my questions and she would answer each and every one of them. I now know all things tablets. And I made myself a promise. I said "if anyone has the slightest curiosity about my Kindle Fire, I will gladly show them".

I've been doing it every since.

Does a body good!! lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote