View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 11:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I am sorry you are in such pain. If you cannot get some resolution, seek another opinion even if you are in recovery phase. I did read about the cage you have. My first surgery was fine, the second a nightmare in recovery time. I am now three years out, and a different person. In my case it took a very long time, over a year to really heal. It was only this last year, I was able to ditch the narcotics. I have faith that you will heal. Address your worries about the pain one way or the other. If you are suffering it does make healing take longer, and it causes alot of depression and anxiety. Those impede a good recovery. My doctor did address the pain, when I didn't think I was doing very well. Hopefully he will listen to you, and do more to help during this time. Sometimes you can get muscle spasms, which hurt like the devil. Soma is a good med. to add, to remove this problem. Call your doc. it can't hurt. I so hope that this turns out as good as what I did. ginnie
Ginnie,
You said your second recovery was a nightmare...can you tell me what happened? Nerve damage? Revision surgery, etc? Did you ave arm pain after the surgery? Did you have the burning?
Cocoa14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote