View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 06:05 AM
anon6618

anon6618

Ah, I didn't read your whole post (it's waaaaay too long, how on earth did you manage that?!), but I just wanted to add my own, (weird ?) opinion.

I do not believe anything I did gave me this disease. I do not believe I can control my symptoms by diet or anything. Maybe this is the way things work if you have mild problems, if you do not have a disease (but a diagnosis based on your symptoms - which isn't always correct but how can you say?) or if you have indeed a diagnosis but which is combined with some nutritional problems. This last thing isn't so weird: for example, it is very possible to be in a poor nutritional state if you have swallowing problems. I believe this last thing is often the case.

And of course things will get worse if you have a "hidden allergy" which triggers you immune system over and over again. But mine are never really that hidden, of I eat a nut, I'll be in the hospital on no time

However, how things worked for me: I have always lived a very, very healthy life. I was very active, had enough sleep, drank herbal tea, ate all kinds of fruits and veggie's, never ever smoked, drank, ate fast food or anything. My identical twin sister is a different story: she started smoking at 12, never did any exercise and her only veggie's she got was on her pizza's. She's still working properly, I am very sick. I've been to all kinds of holistic things and whatevermore, but it never worked.

Anyway, hope I don't offend anyone, or didn't understand you correctly (again, it's sooo long!). Of course there's truth in what your saying.
I just want to say; I've tried, and well... I just don't think it's fair to myself to think, "did I do this to myself".
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Anacrusis (03-05-2013), AnnieB3 (03-02-2013), Quandry (03-02-2013)