View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 11:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenclaw View Post
I do not believe anything I did gave me this disease. I do not believe I can control my symptoms by diet or anything.
I kind of agree with you on this one. My own progress out of 5 years of myasthenic weakness happened without medication,
additional positive thinking, diet, vitamins etc - It just happened. The story of your identical twin is fascinating and also very important. Unfortunately for you your previously healthy lifestyle did not prevent future myasthenic symptoms.

Thanks always for sharing, Ravenclaw.

Anacrusis

I also cannot help but find what people have discovered about this topic interesting even though my own experience doesn´t match.
To know how to somehow fine tune your health via nutrition and your own immune system sounds like quite a fine art especially if in combination with medications and the unpredictable nature of MG - Quite amazing, really! It has always been hard work for me to cut out the junk and eat with better awareness but now I might just go and get my brand new juicer out of its box in the basement where its been laying unopened for at least 6 years! And I can now even peel my own vegetables again
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Quandry (03-02-2013)