View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 01:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoa14 View Post
I've read where so many have suffered for months and even years after acdf surgery and it breaks my heart. I'm 14 weeks out and it's been a nightmare. I spent the first 8 weeks in tears from pain with little relief. Finally got on neurontin at 8 weeks and had some relief. I've increased the dose but it just doesn't work long enough. Still not showing any signs of fusion, started wearing the BGS yesterday. Can't sit for more than 2 hours due to pain in neck. Shoulder and left arm hurt like crazy. Dr says my test look god. He used the ROI-C which does not require screws. I'm so scared! He just keeps saying give it time. This is my second neck surgery and I had no problems last time. Has anyone had a rough recovery but ended up being ok? If so how long did it take? Trying hard to stay positive but I can't even fold a load of towels right now! Please please respond
I sure hope you feel better. I had back surgery not neck, but mine was a triple fusion. And I was still in terrible pain 3 months after, and then I started slowly to improve. So, please hang on and it should start to feel better soon. Good Luck.
bretd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Cocoa14 (03-02-2013), ginnie (03-02-2013)