View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 01:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Jillipoo,

You are so lucky to find holistic doctors which I have yet to do…I just read the best I can and keep trying to improve.

What vitamins minerals and herbs are you taking? It is always interesting to see what others take.

I have done juicing and do more in the summer and less in the winter…not sure why. But maybe in the summer I eat home grown Kale as a salad and have to buy in winter so like to blend in a smoothie.

I did watch Fat, Sick…Dead, it is eye opening and thought provoking.

I have not watched “The Secret” but will. I think this message is true. I watched one of the Cancer documents ..not sure which doctor but they will not accept a patient if they are not totally with the program of getting well.

I will tell everyone something that I felt as I was finally dx with both MG and Celiac that I haven’t shared.

I was so sick that my best friend thought I was going to die in her house one day. A few weeks later I got my dxs.

Please do not think this is about anyone but me.... it was an honest thought that crossed my mind.

When I started getting better I actually thought…hmmm do I really want to be better…I think I almost felt sad….it was a shocking thought for me…I wondered to myself…now why would I even think this???.....was it because I had some comfort in being sick and that was my life for almost 3 years…I still wonder why this crossed my mind because I was fighting to discover my illness and was thrilled when I got both dxs…I think maybe I was mourning letting go of my illness….

Is this what they were talking about in the movie, The Secret?

I hope you can get your sleep under control as I know that has helped my muscle strength dramatically. If you try the bath make sure someone is near just in case you get too weak.
Llonghair is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Quandry (03-02-2013), seishin (03-02-2013)