Thread: Altitude HELP!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 02:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Bummed but for the GOOD!

I had to stay behind because I cannot miss appt with new vestibular therapist this week.I have waited a month for this appt.I feel fine about missing trip.....I just have so much energy and ready to get this vestibular going because I will be 2years in less then 6months.

But I did make it out to socialize....I went to a bar/club with a friend and had one Merlot, had fun, feel fine today,And realized my charisma is coming back!

One of my friends came to see me back in Jan (before I got meds) and gave advice:That no matter what everyday I get dressed like you have somewhere to go 5days out of the week and at least leave the house daily for at least 30min....well I took it and have ran with it lol!!!I don't want to stop pushing to regain life and the only way I pump my breaks lol is if body declines....I told myself the next few months until I hit 2year mark is dedicated to vestibular.....I might get angry because I am putting car keys up for some months because I will do my vestibular with MD and constant @ home

Symptoms: Physical: I am always cold in any season!!I cannot tolerate anything pressure on my head(sun glasses,hats)longer then a hour,Lock jaw/Displaced TMJ, Dropsey, Hands go numb, Arms go numb, back of head numb (when asleep),Muscle spasms in face & upper body,migraines, concentration headaches, dizziness, nausea, neck and back trauma (from accident), tinnitus, extreme light sensitivity, noise sensitivity, EXTREME fatigue, impaired vestibular system, balance off, Pupils NEVER equal, disrupted sleep cycles,speech problems.

Cognitive: Cognitive Behavior, Brain fog, impulsivity, speech problems, word finding problems, slowed processing speeds, impaired visual memory, impaired complex attention

Emotional: Unable to handle stress or overstimulation without getting extremely irritable or angry, easily overstimulated, MAJOR depression, major anxiety, Panic attacks

Treatment so far: Treatment for PCS,PTSD,Depression & panic,Vestibular therapy, Physical therapy, Vitamin Schedule,Walking,No Dairy, No eggs, No caffeine, No artificial coloring, Sleep with 2 pillows, Very little sugars consumed, Eat healthy,No alcohol, Medications, limit stress and overstimulation.

~*~Learn to treasure yourself and your Divinity. Be willing to accept yourself completely. Be yourself, be graceful, be kind, be wild, be weird ... be true to yourself~*~
MiaVita2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote