View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 02:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Annie,

So glad to see you’re back! Hope you feel a little better just don’t overdo it.

Of course you can suggest anything!

I do wonder if my Breakfast diet is okay and I really do feel great after I eat breakfast.

We do eat Quinoa at dinner sometimes but in the morning I really like cashews and dates..LOL…I like sweet with my coffee and cashew are like a cereal to me and I do get 5 grams of protein from the cashews. And really I know it sounds weird but my husband who runs 4 miles every morning eats the same thing and has plenty of energy. He then has a hard boiled farm egg when he gets to work. Then he eats rice cakes and almond butter. I sometimes have an egg too. I guess I should add I do snack once in awhile but I am not as active lately because of cold and snow and only weigh 103 so don’t need a lot. If I do a smoothie it is probably 11AM and I eat some more cashews with that.

I have never heard of Zeolite but will definitely research that…thanks for the heads up.

Cinnamon..I could easily switch and probably a better idea for my blood although I am noticing less and less bruising and platelet numbers have risen to about 81.

And wow Annie, how do you write all the time…this is really hard for me…my husbands laughing as I have lost a couple of days with him…LOL…he know when I write a thank you note it takes me an hour or so…and….this is taking me forever and messing with my brain..so bless your heart a million times over!

Thanks again for your past and present help!
Llonghair is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Quandry (03-02-2013)