View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 03:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Celeste and Ravenclaw,

I can see how you took my comments the wrong way and I do apologize.

Abby,
I too love to garden and last year was my best yet at feeling better. If we ever get a break in snow my Kale will go in soon.

I was just rereading about Dr. M and aids and haven’t read the article yet…but will.

My neighbor is HIV positive with Aids and had been sickly for years so…as you might have guessed I said hey, your disease is autoimmune..maybe you should try the GF diet..he was really really sick his doctor was giving up on him and told him it was his time…and of course I kept taking him vitamins to try. So one day he and his partner came over and said they started the diet…they were really strict for awhile but now cheat once in awhile.

A couple of months ago my friend said his Aids numbers??? were almost zero and had been off the chart bad before. (sorry don’t remember test just that it was the important one and they were amazed at the huge improvement). The doctor was quite excited as was my friend.

I know that the flu and general vaccines are a touchy subject…but I personally will never get another vaccine. And hope others take the time to really research before they make their decision. Since I have a very low white count I know about being open to viruses but since I take all the vitamins and the good diet…I rarely get sick and when I do it is very very short lived. I used to be sick all the time too. Frankly I am not into putting monkey brains and mercury into my body. I read about that somewhere and told my doctor…he said he already knew that. This was a couple of years ago…so don’t know what is in it now.

Graves, not to worry my daughter gets tested once a year and if she feels off she get tested again but all has been good for I think about 5 years. She eats healthy like us as she is still at home. When she moves out will be her test to see if she can still stay graves free. I had a lot of help from Elaine Moore online. She wrote a couple of books and major science researcher in thyroid and autoimmune diseases. She is the one that guided me through that process..helping me with bloodwork…high and low copper and zinc and when to decrease the meds…my daughters endo would look at a blood test and say all was fine when her copper or zinc were high or low. Elaine was great and told me when to start decreasing meds as she was being overmedicated…she was spot on…and her endo was clueless and he was the teacher at a local hospital…yikes.

That would be fantastic if you try the diet and good luck to you.

Kale is good and very easy to grow and if you put it in shade it will produce all summer into the first snow and you can still sometimes pick it in early spring.
Abby funny..ingredientarians…LOL
Will write more about what to eat but you can do it…especially if you are half way there by being a vegan

You will be surprised that once you eliminate sugar for a long enough time you loose the desire for it. Same with gluten.

Ok gotta go husband needs attention…LOL
Llonghair is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Quandry (03-02-2013), Stellatum (03-02-2013)