Thread: what dentist
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 04:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hello Bryanna, sorry for not getting back sooner but not been very good.
thought I'd update you on the situation. there has been bit of a complication. When I had the white composite filling done before the root canal(this white filling previously had amalgam in it) that is when the pain and feeling ill started. Obviously had root canal done and no better, some of my symptoms were getting worse ie palpitations and nausea, headaches it felt like an adrenaline rush told this to the 2nd dentist and he has refered me to the local dental hospital (Charles Clifford itd called) in sheffield as he says if there is an allergic reaction going on we need to find out what further products he can use even if its a false tooth with palate. So I left his office and he said if it gets worse go down to the dental hospital as an emergency .
Anyway I asked him if there was composite filling still on the tooth and he said yes the 1st dentist had built the tooth back up on the outside. So last night I,m trying to scratch the filling away from the gum line and I felt different, better. So this moring I went to the 1st dentist explained the situation and asked him for my dental records to take to the hospital and also asked him to take the remaining white filling off the tooth which he did. As soon as he had done that I could feel my body relaxing the palpitations had gone and the pressure in my eye dissapeared, also the headache felt better but it it is still there. At least I feel I am back on planet earth again and the confusion is definetly better. I do have allergic reactions, I cannot wear false nails as my eyes swell up dreadfully but its was the same feeling inside but there was no visable swelling apart from the swollen gums. Hopefully my body can calm down a bit so I can get tests done for future product and decide about the root canals. As I said the 1st root canal done 16 years ago I belive has affected my health.
I think what you do for people on this site is amazing when they are most in need of help, you are there. Thank you
sweethearting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bryanna (03-04-2013)