View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Natalie

I didn't walk well with the tendon problem for years. In fact I was misdiagnosed with anterior tibial tendon disorder. Never did an MRI to really find out what was going on. I had three tendons including the archilles torn. I didn't have any injury or fall. Started on some suppliments with a physiatrist, including B12 shots, and a few others. The ortho didn't want to do the surgery because of the PN in that same ankle and foot. I did heal, but not perfect. Walking is limited but much much better now.
I went on a cruise, and got type A flu, and an ear infection called psuedomonis
on top of the flu. I was sick for three months, flat out on my back. Had to take the levaquin as cipro didn't work and neither did a host of others. Then ankle sugery for ganglion cyst, then thats when the torn tendons were discovered and the PN. They are all connected, I am sure of it. I took so many antibiotics and a drug called relenza for the flu. I think my system got overloaded for sure. Nobody warns you of any dangers. If I had to do it again, I am not sure what I would do, as I was sick enough to take anything at that point. I sure hope others have a choice, and are told of the dangers.
My immune system has never been good.
Hope you are OK Natalie, I am here anytime you want to yak. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (03-02-2013), Natalie8 (03-03-2013), SallyC (03-02-2013)