View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 10:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcellb View Post
What amount of lyrica did you take and for how long?
I think that must be also a contributing factor for the withdrawal. Even though they say there is no correlation between the WD and the amount/time, but I only took it for 2 months and only 150mg daily.

oh and actually ibuprofen miracleously helped a lot! I never expected that!
yeah, I definitely feel, that I forced myself over a point yesterday, and that's why it has gotten worse. If I just keel calm, and do chill walks, and smaller activities, it's a lot easier to cope with it.

I feel really bad for you, that it's actually lasting that long! but hang in there mate! You're definitely over the hardest part that for sure! :-)

Actually I'm pretty confident in filing a lawsuit against Pfizer, and I'm quite confident that I'm gonna win. so that thought helps me a lot. That I can hope for a compensation, when this is over.

I've read Quitlyricalive's posts, and he wrote that after 74 days he felt a lot better. I'm at about 52 days now, and I feel that I just hit the peak of WD. I hope now the plateau is coming, and then it will just get better.
I was on 150 mg daily for almost 3 years. I started to experience really bad side effects from the medicine and that's when I decided to go off it. I weaned down really slowly for two months. I thought weaning down for so long would help the withdrawal to not be so bad. But I guess I was wrong.
I'm glad the ibuprofen helped!!
lyricahelp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
marcellb (03-03-2013)