View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 04:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Llonghair – I feel good like you do. I am able to ride a bike again too, and ski because my muscles are taking longer and longer to fatigue with simple actions (but as you know for me, no regular exercise, diet or medications)

Sorry if its already been written but its hard to keep up sometimes!

Here are some questions:

• What type of MG were you diagnosed with?
  • Which type of meds did you try and what was the reaction?
  • What was the tempo of onset of symptoms – ie gradual/sudden etc?
  • How did you find out that your improvement was to do with diet and nutrition and not that you were having a spontaneous MG remission instead?
  • What helped me was constantly observing patterns – even fluctuating and changing ones. That way I understood for example to keep away from heat, certain antibiotics, certain food consistencies, certain tasks at various times of the day etc etc. So I felt in control of my understanding of physiological responses via myasthenic patterns, I felt in control of my emotional wellbeing for various reasons but never unfortunately felt in control of the overall direction of myasthenia during a 5 year period. Itīs as though nothing could get in the way of its progression to worst peak likewise nothing could get in the way of the slowly progressing remission either. (That is my experience and I am ok with it)
  • Have you observed certain patterns with MG and diet like you have with Celiac disease and gluten?
  • We are told on this forum that we can not control MG. But it appears to me as though you have. Do you see it in this or in another way?
  • Have you found a good positive physician that is able to keep up and support you during all this time?

Look forward to passing by here again sometime in the future and reading more about your personal journey towards good health and any others who have been likewise inspired..I personally like the way someone wrote previously about actively looking for good health. (that suits me at this time) Thanks in advance and have a great week

Anacrusis
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote