View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveandTrust View Post
My main concern at this point is getting a diagnosis and pursuing disability. I am completely unable to work with the symptoms I'm having and I need some doctor to get behind me on this if I have any chance of being granted SSDI. Whether the symptoms are from NTOS or hypermobility or Ehlers Danlos, the treatment is going to be the same. If my vascular surgeon is not going to say that NTOS is still an issue, then I need an issue. Because whether or not he likes the problems I'm having, I'm having them and I can't keep waiting. I've not been able to hold gainful employment for the past year and a half now.
It's so unfortunate that those of us who have had complications and ongoing issues can not find out why and if there could be a resolution....is it that they don't want to believe that these issues are happening?, don't want to believe that there can be consequences that are out of a patients control as a result of surgery complications.
If the issues post surgery were not occuring prior to surgery then to me that is the likely culprit. All of the nerves get messed with, etc......maybe if it was a family member or friend who had these issues, it would be a different story!!!
chloecasey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote