View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 03:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina55 View Post
This is a quote from a friend with CRPS. I was hoping to get some advice to give this person. Any help would be great.
Meds:
fosamax (couple weeks left )....nortriptyline 100mg at night (weaned down from 200mg)....gabapentin 300-600mg (trying to find a happy medium so I get pain relief but am not loopy tired )....other meds I take are iron 325mg twice a day...escitalopram....requip for my restless leg....multi vitamin once a day....and ill start the 1500 of vit c tomorrow. I feel like I'm at the end of the road as far as things to make this go away...I've had three stellate ganglion blks and three axillary blocks....is there anything else out there? I also have a tens unit but don't use it much... I didn't see any improvement with it.

She has crps in her upper arm after a shoulder surgery. If there are any other questions just ask.

Any help I can get to help this person I would very much appreciate! Thank you!!
I just want to put on here that this person knows that I posted this and is a friend. She asked me to post this to try to get some help. She just doesn't have the time and is in sooo much pain.
Angelina55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote