Thread: Optic neuritis?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 10:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Optic neuritis?

Hello all - I am usually on the MG forum, as I am techincally still in limboland and all But I have a question for yall - when I saw a neuro opthamologist, he told me that it looked like I had ON in the past in one of my eyes.. I would sometimes have some sensitivity to light with my eye or eyes, but never thought much about it.. never had an episode that I specifically remember - not one that brought me to a dr anyhow

The past 3 days I have been having pretty substantial pain in my right eye with blurry/changed vision in that eye too.. It feels like an ocular headache.. I used to get migraines that would hurt it felt like in the eye - lasting for hours.. but this has lasted 3 days now and it hurts when I move my eye too.. sensitive to light and all, but my eye doesn't appear any more red than normal from what I can tell... so anyhow.. I was curious what yalls ON usually feels like - does it cause a headache?? I plan on seeing the neuroopthamologist soon for all of this anways - maybe sooner than later if it keeps up!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (03-04-2013), Judy2 (03-05-2013)