View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Hunter

If sleep is that disturbed and you are hysterical, don't go to school. Your issues are going to have to be adressed so you can have a more normal life. If you have to, just tell your folks you won't go. I don't like being a disobediant child either, I was on certain occasions in my life. This is one of those times, your own mental and physical state is more important than school. You can always go back to your education. Nobody has to do it within a certain period of time. Sometimes these things get in the way of education, but it is temporary. I do not think you are doing this to get out of school. I do believe you that there is a real issue going on. Maybe you aught to talk to school officials yourself. Your parents need to listen to you. I am in your corner, these are only suggestions, and what I would do if I had a child introuble like that. I think being a parent myself, I would get to the bottom of the issues, before I made my child go back to school crying. What good would you be there anyway? You wouldn't learn anything while in pain.....Keep me posted, I do care. Show your folks this post. I am F and 61 years old and had two children. I think I would believe my kids. xxxginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
katmae (03-06-2013), mg neck prob (03-04-2013)