View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 07:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart lymes is past horriable.. help!

i have suffered many years with lymes disease. when i got lymes, i had the bulls eye rash as my friend did. we were very sick. i didn't have my insurance then, so all i could do was take erythomycin 33 mg. 3 times a day for 10 days. i am allergic to the docy. i have since then had all kind of weird and terrible pains, burnings, confusion , you name it. my vit d level is now very low at a 10. that scares me. i also have diabetes. plus every time the dr's do a test for lymes it comes back negitive. now they are sending me to a rhumatoligist. will i get help or will they even believe me. i wonder. if i don't have lymes, i wish some one would please tell me what that big bulls eye rash was and why i was so sick about 3 weeks after having a tic removed. we live in the country on a lake and deer walk thu our yard all the time. i would dearly love to be able to do the things i did before i got sick. i first got lymes in 1993, then it was better after 1998, then i was reinfected in 2003. any help? ty and bless you all loraina
loraina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote