View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Heart Hi Hunter

Why won't your folks let you quit for now, get the problems resolved and then make it up in summer school.? There are many ways to get your education. Why don't you tell them to finish your education at home by home schooling??????? Ya know, that is an option. It would require something of giving from your parents. I am a bit annoyed myself for you. You can indeed finish up this year from home where there is less stress. Can you approach your family with that suggestion? We are here for you. You have your books, you know what is left.
I remember as a child I was really sick for about three months. Every day at school. The nuns were ticked at me and so were my parents. They thought I was faking it to get out of school too. Well, finally at the doctors they thought I had lukemia. Turns out it was bad epson barr, or mono. I was out of school for 5 months, and in bed most of that time. I wasn't real thrilled at how I was treated either. I was just a kid, why would I thow up intentionally infront of my classmates who were teasing me about being sick everyday?. That is why I feel for you. I know what is is like to go to school sick, and be ostrisized by everyone. I wish I could do more than offer kind support. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
katmae (03-06-2013)