Thread: heart problems
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Chest Pain

Hi C.C,
I have had chest pain a few times. I actually went to the E.R once for it and had an EEG or whatever it is when they stick all those electrode things on you and monitor your heart. They said it was probably a panic /anxiety attack. Is your heart beating fast or feel like it is beating weird? Mine tends to get that way when my chronic pain level goes up. I think it puts stress on the heart. Have you been having a migraine or any pain that has been worse recently? Just a thought. Hope you get feeling better soon. I was able to stop it from beating weird a few times by meditating. I see that you meditate. Good job! That has been the most helpful thing.
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
Brain patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote