View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 04:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmak View Post
Does anyone else have this problem with a high sensitivity to mold? My lungs are bothering me as I type this. (
Hi

Many years before muscle weakness symptoms started I worked in a room which I noticed was getting increasingly´damp´ I also began having constant headaches which kind of hung around for 2 years. I also noticed some odd breathing and lung sensations at that time.

I brought it to the attention of employer but it was a long time before anything was done about it. I even took in an instrument case with a humidity measuring device built into the cover and found out that the difference between my room and my colleagues room was 20%. When not used for a longer period the windows in the room would be´sweating´

So professionals were brought in and they found the culprit. A whole entire wall had to be taken down. The carpenter said I could be happy I didn´t see it - Black mold almost alive and crawling was how he put it The whole establishment received a facelift after this discovery including brand new air conditioning installed.

I know its common - I don´t know what it does to people who are already susceptible to muscle weakness. I sometimes wonder about it.

Please don´t give up the detective work as you are for sure better without this added health menace....

PS Celeste - they put a dehumidifier in temporarily and emptying the water out of it was a BIG job - you would have thought I worked in the rainforest!!!!
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
southblues (03-05-2013)