View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The ENT, to my surprise, also said that was a weird finding and description. He looked at the X-ray himself and said that my sinuses looked good and perhaps the density mentioned were only shadows. Also, perhaps my symptoms this time were allergy. He wants me off antibiotics!

Yesterday when I saw him, I was very fatigued and it is worse This morning. It is difficult to do simple things.

The first doctor had given me a rather high dosage of Augmentin and that wrecked my stomach...I only took it for perhaps five days. Then, I went to my gp, who gave me Bactrim. The ENt thought both of my prescriptions were inappropriate. He was disturbed by my extreme fatigue and recommended I stop the Bactrim and just use the Flonase and Saline spray.

He ordered a CBC and Chem 24. I hope to take that today. He is concerned about my fatigue. However, I have heard that sinus infections can cause fatigue. I have heard that infected upper molars can cause SI. And, with my Lupus and Sojgrens, I can get fatigued on antibiotics...so it is very confusing.

I have an appt. Wed. With a different dentist. Someone I know with Soj. Syn. Swears by this guy. On Thurs. I have an appt. at a major, well known, big time, big name medical facility with an ENT.

As a side note, my gp was a little worried about infection of the bone. But after the X-ray came in, her office said it was a dental issue.

BTW, I'm kicking around calling the radiologist myself for a better explanation.

Last edited by Vowel Lady; 03-05-2013 at 08:41 AM.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote