View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 03:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So I have been eating healthier. I take calcium with D3 and fish oil twice a day as well as a multi vitamin. My meat intake is drastically reduced due to MG chewing problems and I am eating fish 3-4 times a week because it is easier to chew. I eat 3-4 serving of soft fruit and 3 serving of the good veggies (carrots, broccoli, asparagus & brussel sprouts) every day. All my veggies have to be over cooked due to the MG. I cannot eat raw veggies & salads any longer. Carbs are almost entirely eliminated because I choke on them.

I found the choline article very interesting and have increased my eggs intake. I also found the link about manganese interesting and started eating pineapple everyday for that. I think my dark chocolate intake might already cover that.

I cook a lot with ginger and cinnamon which are good for the anti-inflammatory. I am intrigued about the curcumin/tumeric anti-inflammatory effect but I do not think I could stomach it.

I intend to start on a B complex since B1,2,6, and I think 5 are precusors of the ACh process and we already know about the b12 effect.

I was also reading about CoQ10 and DHEA. DOes any one have any feedback or info on these with the MG/autoimmune disease? Is there an easy way to get these naturally in your diet. I am tired of taking so many pills.

kathie
cait24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote