View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 04:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni-lynne View Post
hi pain pals. Well today is day 4 with a pain level of 4-6 its been so good im afraid what tomorrow will bring. I just need a little advice my mother in law says to me gee I feel so bad for Brian (husband) now that he has retired and you are holding him back from golfing and what not. He is 57 and Im 54 I couldnt believe she said that like i can change it lol I have fibro, neuro pain, epilepsy and some other stuff it has made me leave work 6 yrs ago I wont ever be going back I am on disability they have been really good to me so far. How do you deal with a statement like this any advise please
Thanks Toni

Personally I think your husband should tell her how that made you feel horrible . Oh-- I responded to your on your other post too --about predisone for nerve pain. People amaze me what comes out of there mouth and I dont think she should get away with it --but i dont thing it needs to be a big fight either but she should know for sure. It was thought less statement I think to make you feel badly--- so--- def nothing wrong with someone esp her own son saying it was rude.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Toni-lynne (03-05-2013)