View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Reply

***My vitamin D level was low when they tested, but B12 was "normal", I will post exact numbers as soon as I can get over to the hospital to pick the records up. When these symptoms first started there were a few things that i can remember. 1. I had an absessed tooth. It took them a few months to find it they where saying "nothing was wrong" so they kept perscribing me amoxi-clav(I think this is how you spell it this has been almost a year ago), my diet was awful it was a binge drink on weekends, drink 5 cokes a day, and go to mcdonalds all the time diet. I HAVE cut out ALL alcohol and most cokes. I rarely get fast food I usually take a can of tuna and crackers with me for lunch now. I eat raw meat such as seafood and steak( I don't know if this would contain anything), and this is about all I can think of. I'm pretty sure no one in my family has had this, unless someone that lives out of state does and I'm not aware of it. This is about all I can think of, I don't think I was ever around any toxins.
jake8105 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote