View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused 4 year headache

I also have had a headache for 4+ years. I have a headache 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Actually, mine are no longer completely classified as headaches.The dr.s have actually diagnosed 6 different headaches all going on simultaneously, and because it has gone on for so long they now classify it as chronic headpain.
I also suffer from Pseudo Tumor Cerebri, I strongly urge you to get that checked if you have not already by the way my eye dr. was the one who diagnosed mine. I have lost almost all of my vision because my dr.s didn't know how to treat mine at first. I also feel like I am being ignored. I have been keeping it together for all these years but within the last couple of months my depression is spiraling out of control. I also wind up in the ER many times. I would suggest next time you wind up there you ask for magnesium this does make a big difference for me. I hope you find help soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hepper81 View Post
I have had a headache pretty much every single day for the last 4 years! Yes every day. Some days are better than others, I can't even count how many times I have had to go to the ER to get something to help me with the pain or my family doctor. I have been to many doctors, been on countless medications. I am at the end of myself here. I feel like no one wants to help me or listen to me. My headaches started right after I had my son. I feel like the headaches are related to the epidural, but no one will take me seriously on it. It is so frustrating. I just don't know where to turn next. Any advise???
MavsBama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote