View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mokey,

Its ok, I have already gone for SSDI, and been accepted. So, that has lightened some of the load.

The problems are still evolving, and we are still dealing with everything, but now, there isn't quite the rush to judgement due to some financial pressures.

Mark, I stumbled across those links when I started all my researching on my avenues of research about approaches to dealing with the legal side of work comp/personal injury etc. and have even sent those links to my attorneys for their references , as well as many more, to update their arguments, and any of their future clients' presentations.....very good information there.

Because of my cognitive troubles, I have my emails copied to a "sent" file, so I can recall what I already sent; and whenever I find more updated information I keep a long list of links separate from my bookmarks, to assure I don't have duplicates and have a backup listing on my USB drive....and when the wife sees me reading stuff she will ask if its new and ask if I backed it up.

Current: Changes of more insomnia, new reviews with findings of more Depression, tremors, vertigo, tinnitus, loss of focus, fatigue; SSDI - accepted on Depression, Cognitive Deficits; Seizures ruled out, mTBI changes including cognitive slowing/lapses.
Medication update: Topamax 200mg twice daily it seems to minimize daily headaches to a 1-2/10 quality(I still know they are there); and acute headaches erupt without warnings.
Concussion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote