View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 12:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclecrash View Post
I read that the heavy legs/fatigue is an anxiety response. I think the only solution is to remember to bring and wear your earplugs. You can try to remain calm and not worry about what's happening but my guess is this place was so noisy you probably went to the anxiety phase pretty quick! I experienced this same thing in a dollar store but it went to full blown panic attack before I could get out.

Another solution, if you don't like earplugs, is noise cancelling headphones. Get a cool pair and wear them around your neck like all the young kids

I hope you don't have any long lasting repercussions from this incident. After my panic attach it took a day or two to feel right again.

CC
Am worried because I have to pick my three children up who are all noisy, and I feel lousy, I do have earplugs at the ready though! I also have Cymbalta to take which really takes the edge off my symptoms, many which are provoked by PCS related anxiety and possible nerve pain, because Cymbalta relieves both. I will give it 2 weeks and see how it goes, but feel lousy now whilst its wearing off, but much better when it starts working.
mouse1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote