View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 11:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Thanks Barb
It has taken 11 long years to get someone to listen. It has taken him writing letters telling how he is going to kill people and animals and telling me he is going to kill his brother and his constant rages for someone to say "I think this is more than just ADHD"..

He is talking about putting him on Lamictal tho I talked to the pharmacist today and she said that with that med you have to take it the same day every day and same time.. Adam is NOT good at even taking his Adderall XR. She said if you miss any doses you risk getting the lamictal rash and if you miss more you risk more side effects, if you miss 5 days you have to start all over.

The pharmacist said Depacokat might be a better choice. So I will bring that up to the psychiatrist when we see him on the 15th.

On the 15th we will deal also with the depression/bipolar issue also.

I miss seeing your posts Barb. I love your little moose.
GM
Adam - BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation,PDD-NOS
Noah- BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation, Bronchial Stenosis, Asthma
Thank you Jesus!! He walks with us thru all of this because he will never leave us nor forsake us!! He is my BESTEST friend!!!

GinaMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote