View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 12:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderfoot View Post
Hi all,

I've been ticking along nice & gently, wearing my collar travelling short journeys & going outdoors. Decided, just to be on the safe side, to not drive after my attempt, until I see my neurosurgeon.

With having nice weather recently I've been doing a spot of easy gardening. Well it is the start of the growing season now .

Over the last few days, my left arm, which was the main problem, has started to ache & my fingers ache a lot. Also got that deep ache sensation between high my shoulder blades again that I had post-op.

I also still have that lump in the throat sensation, which can be nauseating at times, especially when I'm doing the chin-on-chest & head back exercises. I'm 8 & half weeks post-op.

I presume all this is to be expected, gardening or not & not to be worried about?
Tender x
Hi Tender --Im so glad you posted!!!. I was wondering how thing's have been going. I still get that in shoulder esp if i do to much or sleep wrong--to this day I cant sleep on my right ot the flare up with takes months to calm down.Many of us have them still years out the surgery isnt perfect but still no regrets much better for it ---dont be worried. Have you had your first follow up xray done yet?
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-07-2013)