View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

YAY lillyh!!

Like I said, you have to state what you want and sometimes you just have to say it again and again. Your instincts were correct, you did have a problem and you did what was in your best interest!!

So many times I write here about root canaled teeth and how infected they all are.... and how often the dentist does not diagnose the infection. Your story confirms my promise to deliver the factual information.... and I thank you!

It is best to wait 2-3 weeks or more before having your teeth cleaned. The gum tissue on the extraction sites need to be healed pretty well before stirring up the bacteria from your cleaning.

Thanks again for updating us and for being so determined to get what you needed!!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyh View Post
well i just got back from my appoinment to the Oral surgeons..I did get both of my root canaled/ crowned teeth extracted..One in the bottom and one on the top..BOTH were infected..Now I on Penicillin VK 500 mg tabletsfor the infection...I also had a tooth on the bottom taken out since it had a broken root under the gum..So That is why my teeth hurt..The oral surgeon said now I can go home and rest up and heal, the get my teeth cleaned well and then my partials...I'm very happy now with my dentist who listen to me when I said there was something wrong....
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote