View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 04:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain patch View Post
Hi Waterwillow,
I know what you mean about not being able to separate your dreams from real life sometimes. The dreams are that vivid and violent. The clonazepam is really helping. I would definately ask about it. Let me know if you find any answers as well. I have my second session of Neuropsychological testing on the 11th - Monday so I will let you know what I learn from that.
Hope you are feeling well today. I am having a high anxiety day. I don't know why. I hate it when I feel like this. Also, feel like I had a seizure last night so that is probably why I feel so bad today. Those seizures hurt. I wake up feeling like I have been beat with a baseball bat. Well, I will just try and make it through the day.
Much love to you all,
Brain
Funny you mention neuropsychology, when I saw them during my admission to hospital they queried why I had been asked for their input but said they would put me on a waiting list to discuss things again, that was last May and have never heard from them. Life has been difficult recently!!! so my General Practitioner saw me last Friday, noticed just how hard things were becoming and has asked the Community Mental Health Team to see me, he also wrote to my Neurologist. Whatever he said he wants to see me on the 25th March. Dread it in some ways but there is no doubt in my mind things are changing. Never been so tired in my life. They also want to do a colonoscopy, ahhhhh. It's no wonder that we wonder what on earth we have done to deserve all this, why me. Flip the coin, why not me. I have seen worse, much worse and I recognise your struggle too.
Brian thanks for the kind thoughts, I hope you get some relief soon.
waterwillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (03-07-2013)