View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 12:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Glad to see you here.

You will find this to be a wonderful forum. They are supportive and kind people who will share information that they have learned in their vearious walks with PN. It is a very unique group of people.

I too have CIDP and was on IVIGG's for quite some time. Overall, I thought they did help me, especially in the beginning, when I was very weak. Unfortunately, I cannot get anyone to prescribe them again, but if they did, I would take them. I get tossed back and forth from Rheumie to Neurologist on this issue

About not doing things you used to enjoy doing and staying in the house. It is really important to find something to do that will help get your mind off of feeling bad, hurting, worrying or what have you. If you can just get it in your mind to get out of your house every possible day, even if it is just to go browsing through stores, looking at clothes or anything to refocus, I think you will find you feel better. Try to find something you can lose yourself in and hopefully where you can be around other people.

In our area, we have a Mother's Day Out through some of the various churches. On those days, moms can leave their kids and go out and enjoy themselves for a while. (Boy, they sure didn't have those when I had kids.) Wish they had...

Anyway, welcome to our forum.

Cathie

Last edited by Yorkiemom; 05-08-2007 at 12:56 AM.
Yorkiemom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote