View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 09:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Anxiety/Obsessive thoughts.

I have suffered from Anxiety and obsessive thoughts for 8 years or so, without getting any help from a doctor. I have fears of doctors and stuff. I am scared I'll get a serious diagnosis and that I have to end up in a hospital.

I have tried dealing with my mental issues myself, it went well for a time, but sometimes the obsessive thoughts and anxiety comes back in waves and it's so intense that it affects my life. I barely go out anymore.

My obsessive thoughts began about the devil. I started thinking about him and I got scared. I was scared that he would appear and do stuff to me.
And then it developed into demons. I was scared they would come and hurt me, too.
And then I started having obsessive thoughts about blood, which now affects my life.
I had a bad experience when I was a kid about it and I don't want to talk about it much since it makes me sick.

I can't look at the color red 'cause it makes me dizzy and I always think I'm going to faint.

I constantly feel dizzy because of this and I KNOW that it's the obsessive thoughts and anxiety thats making me feel this way, 'cause it's only triggered that way. I also feel like I have to faint as well, even though it never happens.
When I feel dizzy, I panic, and it gets worse.

Does anyone have any helpful tips on how to make it stop?
I really want to get better. I don't think I can do this anymore, since it keeps me from sleeping properly.

I have tried a few methods, but I don't think they're working that well...