View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 09:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepin'TheFaith07 View Post
Mouse1, for me, any overexertion, whether it be exercise, lifting, or doing too much around the house, brings on the full feeling, or torqued-brain feeling, or pressure in my head. Even stress or anxiety can trigger it. My main form of exercise is walking. I walk at a moderate pace. Over time, I've been able to pick up the pace some.. But listen to your body, or perhaps your brain ! And use that as your guide.

I know there's been other threads, where people say they try to push through their symptoms. But with me, once I start getting the head pressure, it's best to stop.. And not make it worse. It will only prolong the symptoms.. Ice afterwards and rest usually helps.

I also have an upper cervical, atlas injury, so it further complicates things.

Hang in there, and take it a day at a time..
Keep the faith,

Thanks very much, it sounds like we have similar problems, at the moment though the pressure isn't going to the next level anymore (severe post concussion migraine) because Cymbalta is easing these symptoms. I just do walking now, tried swimming but it really provoked things. Stress is another factor like you said, but Cymbalta is helping with this too. I wish you well and I know how you feel!
mouse1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote