View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 05:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks everybody

Yeah, I have to take the clonazepam at night for REM sleep behavior disorder and seizures. It is not prescribed to me for anxiety at all. I just noticed that it helped with the anxiety. The clonazepam is the only medication that keeps that REM sleep disorder under control and it has to be controlled as it is brain damaging me every time it happens. I had another seizure two days ago so he might up the dose anyway. He is not a doctor that likes to prescribe much medication so I am afraid to ask and I have taken one in the day and one at night since that other seizure has happened so he is not going to be happy about that. I don't know what else to do. It has stopped seizures. I have an appointment with him next Thursday so I will let you know how it goes.
Hope you are all having a good day.
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-08-2013), DiMarie (03-09-2013), Dmom3005 (03-12-2013), Mari (03-08-2013), mymorgy (03-09-2013), waves (03-08-2013)