View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 04:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

First things first Sher baby!! GATORS?????? Um......er........ Maybe I better rethink my visit to your house..... But thanks tho.......

Now, about your great avatar--(I still say you don't look 60!) Our little secret dear! Anyway, go into your UserCP--Edit Avatar-Click in"use custom avatar. If you have the pic on your hard disk (I'm sure you do--you don't have it saved on the Photobucket site--it would be great practice for you---that's where you would put the URL in--see the: "http://www."? Anyway, click on the button that says "choose file". Then it's gonna ask you where it is on your computer. You hafta find it and click "OK". Once you've done that you click on the "save changes" button and we will all see your smiling face every time you post!

If it doesn't work it should tell you why. Usually it will be because your file is too big. Can you see the size restrictions under the button? "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller)." If you get that message email you to me and I'll shrink you. Doncha wish dieting was THAT easy?? Man, would I be rich....and thin!!!! hehehe

The question on Photobucket. I'm not following on downloading the "beta thing." I have a Mac computer so it might be a little different, but I didn't download anything. Did it let you register? You shouldn't hafta download anything Sher. All Photobucket is, is a place that lets you store images for free until you want to use them. I really can't imagine why (or even what beta is) you would need to download anything.

I just went to the site. There is a paragraph on the left side that has this as the last sentence: "Photobucket is reliable and very easy to use. Give it a try!" When you click on "Give it a try" you are taken to the registration screen. Does this help?

Hugs,
LS
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote