View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 09:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompoo419 View Post
Hello. My name is Lydia. I had an ACDF C4-5, C5-6, C6-7 May 2012. I have had tingling down both arms to my fingers. I just had an MRI this week my 3rd one. I had a FacetBlock done this week too. I still have pain in the back of my head/neck area with crunching and snapping sounds. I have the MRI report in front of me saying I have multiple Perineural Cysts, protrusions at C3-4, C6-7 and T1-2 with overhang osteophytes. Can a Neurosurgeon help me or can an Orthopedic Doc help me? I have impingement at my elbow and Carpal Tunnel on the right side. I think I could use an encouraging word right about now. Looks like I'll have to have another surgery. Help please?

Hello pompoo419 and welcome!
The link that Darlene posted puts you in the spinal/back disorders board where there are some wise people who have or had similar issues, I also had the same 3 level ACDF as you, I still experience the radiculopathy in both arms, due to ostoephytes (not familiar with cysts tho)at the C4-5 C5-6 and C6-7 levels in which I get severe headaches arm/hand numbness and tingling and etc...I could go on and on. I am sure that if Ginnie or Leesa sees your post they may be able to share some good knowledge and experiences. My opinion only but I am not going to have surgery again unless it affects the spinal cord in a serious manner and would have no choice.
I wish you luck and check out the spinal board lots of good info there.
Bunz
---------------------------------------------------

bunz50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pompoo419 (03-09-2013)