View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks you guys. I am more worried about being short on my prescription than what my doc will say as I have Medicaid and they will only pay when you are completely out of meds. Now I am going to have to ask my mom to pay for them or just withdrawal. Which will probably give me major seizure problems. I am thinking if I just tell him what I did he will probably change it to twice a day. Do you think if I am like 6 days short on my old prescription that says take one at night and I present a new prescription saying I need to take 2 one in the day and one at night that Medicaid might pay for it? This is the last thing I need to have to worry about. It is so stressful at my house right now. My dad has Parkinson's disease with dementia and he has gotten so much worse lately and my mom is a nervous wreck. It is really affecting me. My anxiety is out the roof and things are only going to get worse. Maybe if I tell him this also he may have mercy on me. ?
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-09-2013), DiMarie (03-09-2013), Dmom3005 (03-12-2013), Mari (03-09-2013), mymorgy (03-09-2013), waves (03-09-2013)